La vie au Japon

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Shitennoji Shrine in Tennoji

We visited Shitennoji shrine. This shrine is connected to IBU, the university that I teach at (however, it is located in a different area).
Posted by MONDO at 10:25 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Older Post Home

Contents

1.1 Fushimi Inari I
1.2 Fushimi Inari II
1.3 Fushimi Inari III
2.1 Trip to Nagahama I
2.2 Trip to Nagahama II
2.3 Trip to Nagahama III
3.1 Bouchon in Namba
4.1 Okonomiyaki at Fukutarou
5.1 Local Shrine in Tengachaya
5.2 Tennoji Lunch
5.3 Shitennoji Shrine in Tennoji

Home (click here)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (11)
    • ▼  April (11)
      • Shitennoji Shrine in Tennoji
      • Tennoji Lunch
      • Local Shrine in Tengachaya
      • Okonomiyaki at Fukutarou
      • Bouchon in Namba
      • Trip to Nagahama
      • Trip to Nagahama
      • Trip to Nagahama
      • Fushimi Inari Taisha
      • Fushimi Inari
      • Fushimi Inari
Picture Window theme. Theme images by 4x6. Powered by Blogger.